Send resume and inquiries to: Natalie Miller, email@example.com
We are seeking an organized, diligent, and responsible website manager to join our team. In this position, you will manage inventory through the use of a computerized database system, take photos and upload new products to our current website, develop and present ideas for website growth, and input purchase orders for Senior Buyers into POS system. Your primary objective will be to maintain the shopgofish.com website, keep its inventory levels current, and work closely with the Senior Buyer to add new items to POS and the website.
- Plans and implements updating of website to keep items circulating and new.
- Collaborates with owners of the company to grow the current web business.
- Develops and expands company's web presence through social media, email, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
- Drafts, implements, maintains and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Manages inventory levels on the website to keep them current.
- Must be able to take photos and upload specific categories of product with appropriate item information and product descriptions (ex: jewelry, home accessories)
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Performs purchase order entry for Senior Buyer/s when needed; creating new items in POS and/or updating current items.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Shopify is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.